Not all are blessed with an impressive facial appearance. Media sources often report with regard to celebrities who have under gone plastic surgery to correct their appearances and some had ended up addicts to plastic surgery. Surgery is more expensive and complex every year and majority of patients are increasing towards non-surgical treatments that are more reliable and cost effective.
Dermal fillers are a common action to correct your facial appearance and surprisingly the procedure of it dates back to the early 1890′s. Contradicting to the artificial look you get from Plastic Surgery, Dermal fillers are proven to bring out a natural look after treatment. The most frequent material used instead of Dermal Fillers are made of natural non-animal based, stabilising transparent gel which is known as hyaluronic acid (HA), which hydrates and adds volume to your skin.
Types of Dermal Fillers
There are two types of dermal fillers used for treatment; permanent and temporary. The main permanent dermal filler used today is Silicon; however there are various temporary dermal fillers that can be used for treatment.
At your initial consultation session with your cosmetic general practitioner, you could ask the following questions so that you may be explained concerning any doubts:
- How many of these treatments have you performed?
- How many years of experience do you have?
- Do you regularly treat my target locations?
- Which type of dermal filler do you recommend for me?
- Do you have much experience injecting the product you recommend?
- Are you able to dissolve the material if I have a bad reaction or don’t like the results?
- Can you show me some of your before and after photos?
- What will each syringe of filler cost?
You should avoid dermal filler treatment if one of the following are relevant:
- History of severe allergy or anaphylaxis
- Known bruising or bleeding disorders
- Anticoagulant and immunosuppressant drugs
- Pregnancy / breast feeding
Yorkshire Cosmetics offers Non surgical treatments including Botox & Dermal Fillers in Yorkshire. Contact Mr Ivan Foo or Mr Ian Smith, both with extensive experience in the field of Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery.